Artificial Graphite is a type of man-made coal crystal that has high stability, comparing to natural graphite, the network in artificial graphite are complete and continuous. The layers are stacked up uniformly because of van der Waals Force, so it has better thermal conductivity than the average thermal material. On the surface, it has better thermal conductivity than metals (4 times of copper and 5~6 times of natural graphite), so it can transfer heat quickly and achieve the goal of cooling.
- Good thermal conductivity：1600 W/ m.K
- 4 times of CU，7times of AL）
- Light Weight：Density：2.3 G/CM3
- Flexible, easy to cut and trim
- Low thermal resistance
- Low moisture ratio：<1％
- Suitable for smartphone, mobile phone, notebook, tablet, LED-backlite display, PDP/LCD/OLED display, high power LED, DVC, DCS, PC, etc.
Contact form description text